The invetory module provides several options for holdings inventory and simplifies on-going processes in the library.
- stock taking by hand or automated, separately or in bulk,
- simple creation of invetory lists,
- tight connection of the module with cataloguing, immediate comparison of database status with actual status of documents in the holding,
- stock taking by location or dislocation,
- signalling of the invetory process of a given document when returnig the loan
- modifiable outputs of invetory lists and statistics
- module for inventory done with RFID technology tools.
Also the inventory module is available as a web application:
- installation is not nescessary,
- accesibility from anywhere,
- simple and intuitive operation,
- suitable for branches of regional libraries.
Action / Conference
- 42th workshop of museum libraries and AMG galleries 04.09.2018 - 06.09.2018
- Today's libraries 2018 11.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
- RDA rules in SNK cataloging practice and KIS3G libraries 20.09.2018 - 20.09.2018
- 11th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories 24.10.2018 - 24.10.2018
- Bibliotheca academica 2018 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018