Heat shrinkable isolation tubes for electrotechnics,
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes with fusion glue
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes,
- heat shrinkable isolation weld protections.
More information at www.yps.sk
Heat shrinkable tubes are universaly applicable. Particularly suitable for isolation of cable joints, for modifications of outer diameter and reinforcement for connectoring, as mechanical and corrosion protection or for decorative purposes. Tubes with heat fusible glue are able to secure perfect watertightness when applied correctly. Glue fixes the shrinked tube to the base material for long periods of time.
Action / Conference
- 42th workshop of museum libraries and AMG galleries 04.09.2018 - 06.09.2018
- Today's libraries 2018 11.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
- RDA rules in SNK cataloging practice and KIS3G libraries 20.09.2018 - 20.09.2018
- 11th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories 24.10.2018 - 24.10.2018
- Bibliotheca academica 2018 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018