Heat shrinkable isolation tubes for electrotechnics,
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes with fusion glue
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes,
- heat shrinkable isolation weld protections.
More information at www.yps.sk
Heat shrinkable tubes are universaly applicable. Particularly suitable for isolation of cable joints, for modifications of outer diameter and reinforcement for connectoring, as mechanical and corrosion protection or for decorative purposes. Tubes with heat fusible glue are able to secure perfect watertightness when applied correctly. Glue fixes the shrinked tube to the base material for long periods of time.
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2018 21.03.2018 - 21.03.2018
- Seminar Protection of personal data in Libraries and GDPR 28.03.2018 - 28.03.2018
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VII. 12.04.2018 - 13.04.2018
- 12th International Conference of School Libraries as Information and Cultural Centers of Schools 03.05.2018 - 03.05.2018
- Seminary ARL 2018 10.05.2018 - 11.05.2018