Heat shrinkable isolation tubes for electrotechnics,
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes with fusion glue
- heat shrinkable isolation tubes,
- heat shrinkable isolation weld protections.
More information at www.yps.sk
Heat shrinkable tubes are universaly applicable. Particularly suitable for isolation of cable joints, for modifications of outer diameter and reinforcement for connectoring, as mechanical and corrosion protection or for decorative purposes. Tubes with heat fusible glue are able to secure perfect watertightness when applied correctly. Glue fixes the shrinked tube to the base material for long periods of time.
Action / Conference
- Effective document management of cultural institutions 06.11.2019 - 26.11.2019
- Bibliotheca Antiqua 13.11.2019 - 14.11.2019
- Architecture and role of libraries in the present 19.11.2019 - 19.11.2019
- 12th annual seminar of the Union Catalog of the Czech Republic 22.11.2019 - 22.11.2019
- 20th Conference of Archives, Libraries, Museums in the Digital World 2019 03.12.2019 - 04.12.2019