Enriched autorities for museums and galleries
Our cooperation with Methodological Centre for Information Technologies in Museology (CITeM) began in 2006 and its target is the usage of national authorities in museums and libraries. Our proffesional staff supported the project since its beginning with consultations, technival solution and data architecture. The project was implemented in 2007 and since then, it's being used by various museums and galleries.
The national authorities are enriched with data that are not ineresting for libraries and thus, not collected. It is possible to use specific fields and save information about education, professional career, membership in associations or clubs etc.
Action / Conference
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- Electronization of collections of memory institutions 10.09.2019 - 10.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019