Methodological and technical support for the project INTERPI was realized in cooperation with the National Library of the Czech Republic.
The aim of the project was to develop scientific and technological infrastructure to support processing, sharing and use of cultural content in the form of metadata about information objects, which are accessible in memory institutions. Information objects represent real-world objects, e.g. personalities, institutions, events, 3D objects (artistic and technical objects, inanimate nature objects), events, art and other performances as well as their text, image or sound representation (including digital ones), which are the subject of professional activities in memory institutions.
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2019 20.03.2019 - 20.03.2019
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019