Methodological and technical support for the project INTERPI was realized in cooperation with the National Library of the Czech Republic.
The aim of the project was to develop scientific and technological infrastructure to support processing, sharing and use of cultural content in the form of metadata about information objects, which are accessible in memory institutions. Information objects represent real-world objects, e.g. personalities, institutions, events, 3D objects (artistic and technical objects, inanimate nature objects), events, art and other performances as well as their text, image or sound representation (including digital ones), which are the subject of professional activities in memory institutions.
Action / Conference
- 42th workshop of museum libraries and AMG galleries 04.09.2018 - 06.09.2018
- Today's libraries 2018 11.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
- RDA rules in SNK cataloging practice and KIS3G libraries 20.09.2018 - 20.09.2018
- 11th Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories 24.10.2018 - 24.10.2018
- Bibliotheca academica 2018 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018