By the end of 2005 begun an interesting project for our company – with J. M. Šafránek. The tagret was to publish on-line his private database of historical monuments. The database consisted of more than 6000 entries about existing and ruined monuments.
At the beginning of the project, an open data structure was created, so that later more information could be added. Currently a record of a monument may consist of information about history, building progress, historical personas, dynasties, location on the map, videos, photos, pictures and further recomended reading. Apart from monuments, information about some dynasties and historical persons or places are processed also. Records are occasionally updated and corrected.
Action / Conference
- 85th IFLA WLIC conference 24.08.2019 - 30.08.2019
- 43. Seminar of Librarians of Museums and Galleries AMG 03.09.2019 - 05.09.2019
- Today's libraries 10.09.2019 - 12.09.2019
- CASLIN 2019 06.10.2019 - 10.10.2019
- 12th edition of the Conference on Gray Literature and Repositories 17.10.2019 - 17.10.2019