We provide methodological assistance in resolving technical issues to libraries and other memory institutions. Qualified staff, who will help in the selection and application of standards and rules for holdings and collections management and with internal documents processing (e.g. documentation of work procedures or internal guidelines for the management of collections) is available.
The staff of methodological assistance of our company normally resolves the following questionss:
- From the area of processing of different kinds and types of documents,
- Classification of holdings and collections
- Processing of specific file documents (publication activity, artistic activity and so on)
- Disclosure of documents - determining the rights and obligations of users and the settings of the borrowing module.
Methodological assistance is based on international standards, national recommendations and methodological guidelines (e.g. National Library of the Czech Republic, the Slovak National Library).
Action / Conference
- Citakon 2019 20.03.2019 - 20.03.2019
- Seminar on digitization (not only) for regional libraries VIII (SDRUK-IT) 03.04.2019 - 04.04.2019
- Electronic Libraries Services 14.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
- Conference CzechELib 05.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
- 10. SKIP General Assembly and Library Architecture Conference 13.06.2019 - 14.06.2019